Inception and designing of an e-commerce website (Magento) demand a lot of efforts, skills, and knowledge. When we strive to depict our dreams in front of a developer, then our words should comprise the entire project we have planned. To …
Zen Cart Ecommerce Solution
Zen Cart is free, user-friendly, Open Source Shopping Cart eCommerce solution software. It is PHP-based, using a MySQL database and Linux Apache web server HTML. Zen Cart includes all the required features to build an online shop and continuing to improve the functionality based on user requirements.
Redchilli Network is an expert in creating a tailor made designs and integrate existing designs to match your requirement. We offer cloud-based hosting for fast & scalable eCommerce experience.
Zen Cart eCommerce solution features:
- Easily keep your products and catalogue updated – no HTML coding required to add, delete, or modify products.
- Advanced template system using style sheets and images.
- Products can be linked and/or copied to multiple categories.
- Quantity discounts can be configured per-product for varying pricing levels or quantity levels.
- One-time fees can be added to products via attributes.
- Sort order of products is easily controlled in the Admin area.
- Maintenance mode.
- Automatic detection of search engine spiders.
- Intelligent generation of meta tags contents for search engines.
- HTML-style email supported with the support of Sendmail, SMTP, or SMTP-with-authorization.
- Shipping estimator allows your customer to get an idea of their shipping costs prior to checkout.
- Coupons and gift certificates are easily handled both by customers and administrators.
- Customer group pricing allows groups of users to receive a set discount amount at checkout.
- Customers can write product reviews (approvals can be required by an Administrator).
- Low stock notifications to the administrator when inventory is getting low (level can be configured).
- Multiple language support.
- Multiple currency support.
To get started with your Zen Cart eCommerce solution, please fill in the Request a callback form or emails us on firstname.lastname@example.org