Every person who is running an E-commerce website adopts the different methods to embellish this online venture. But, things to contemplate that, Are the adopted ways proactive enough? Are they following the productive eCommerce trends for making their websites popular …
OsCommerce Ecommerce Solution
What is OsCommerce?
OsCommerce is an online shop for e-commerce solution, started in year 2000. It offers a wide range of out-of-the-box features, that allows online stores to be set-up fairly, quickly with ease and is available for free. As an Open Source based solution released under the General Public License, osCommerce is a complete online store solution that contains both a catalog front-end and an administration back-end.
OsCommerce Ecommerce Customisation
RedChilli Network has earned extensive experience and skills to customise osCommerce web design & development to meet your business requirements including:
- Adding new features and functionality to your online store.
- Installing Add-ons to osCommerce made available by contributors of the osCommerce community
- Customisation of layout of osCommerce to suit your visual requirements
- Installation, customisation and maintenance of your osCommerce online store.
OsCommerce eCommerce features list
- Credit Card Payment integration including configuration and integration of PayPal.
- Calculation for installment payments
- Custom API payment method
- Featured Products Display
- Net Billing Integration, Inventory, Management and Display/Hide Products
- Order Management (Invoice, Packing Slips etc.)
- Customer credit evaluation based on payment history
- Insurance calculation for total shipping
- Payment gateways fees/charges
- Post sales surveys
- Package tracking system
- Free shipping and other customisations
OsCommerce actually delivers many more features which can be numbered on the eCommerce website. RedChilli Network has extensive experience in osCommerce eCommerce web development, osCommerce theme design, osCommerce integration and customisation.
Call us on 0208 385 0000 or emails us on email@example.com and a member of our team will be happy to offer you FREE advice on every part of your eCommerce website requirement.