Beginning an own firm or prevailing in the official scene as an independent professional is always a thumbs-up endeavour on your part. However what you are required to be conscious about here is that, such attempts must be streamlined at …
Magento Ecommerce Development
What is Magento?
Magento is a feature-rich eCommerce software platform accessible both, open source and paid form (Magento Ecommerce Development). Magento eCommerce platform stacked with retail-specific elements which are based on open-source technology. Ecommerce websites developed using Magento are able to accommodate online sales and permit user to alter and control over the website’s appearance, functionality and content of the store to use for your own particular web venture.
Magento eCommerce customisation is most comprehensive and widely used eCommerce solutions available among the rest of the available open source technology eCommerce platforms. RedChilli Network is an expert in Magento eCommerce platform customisation and offers creating custom designs tailored for customer requirement and customise according to business needs.
Magento eCommerce solutions offer merchants complete flexibility and control of their online store. Search engine optimisation, catalogue management and various marketing tools allow the ability to create online shops which over unique shopping experience. Following is some of the features lists of Magento eCommerce solutions platform.
Features of our Magento eCommerce solution: Download complete feature list :
- Flexible coupon option with ability to restrict time period, products and categories
- Product bundles
- Catalogue promotional pricing with the ability to restrict categories or products
- Recently viewed and compared products
- Control multiple websites and stores from one administration panel with the ability to share as much or as little information as needed.
- Administration permission system roles and users
- Fully customisable design.
- Support for multiple languages with currencies, Web Services API for easy integration between Magento and third party applications.
- Both import and export of catalogue and customer information
- Content Management System for informational and landing pages
- Google website optimiser integration
- 100% search engine friendly including Google site Map, Google analytic, Search engine friendly URL’s, URL rewrites give full control of URL’s.
- View, edit, create and fulfil orders from the admin panel
- Create one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow for split fulfilment
- Print invoices, packing slips and shipping labels.
Depending upon your eCommerce business strategy, we develop for you an eCommerce solution that suits your business best. We have years of experience as an eCommerce solution provider in developing successful eCommerce websites that include sites geared towards selling specific products or services, eCommerce, classified sites, auction sites and many more.
Call us on 0208 385 0000 or emails us on email@example.com and a member of our team will be happy to offer you FREE advice on every part of your Magento eCommerce website solution. Alternatively please fill the call back form and one of our specialists will be in touch with you.